yaaaarrrr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
yaaaarrrr

where pirates meet!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

Number of posts : 1037
location : The outland borders of nowhere Playing: Guitar or on sombodys zenuwen
Registration date : 2006-04-17

You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... Empty
PostSubject: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptyThu 18 May - 10:04

STRONGBAD!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html

de meesten zullen hem hier al kennen ondertussen, but just for sence of completenes of this forum I'll post him anyway!

Yarrrr(hes still not a pirate though)
Back to top Go down
Cyradis
crows nest

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptyFri 19 May - 0:38

Die is echt zalig :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

location : The outland borders of nowhere Playing: Guitar or on sombodys zenuwen

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptySat 10 Jun - 17:24

eastoweggs!

http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/Secret_Pages
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptySat 14 Oct - 10:55

I love crossovers like this

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/email/
Back to top Go down
Cyradis
crows nest

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptySat 14 Oct - 23:36

ELECTRIC!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
eXecoV
Admin
eXecoV

Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptySat 14 Oct - 23:53

it'll be the pie of pies!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptySun 5 Nov - 12:03

http://www.engrish.com/recent_detail.php?imagename=battery-instruction.jpg&category=Instructions&date=2006-10-25

Ik ben er zeker van dat ik dit op homestarrunner ergens ben tegengekomen, I'll post it when I find it.

The Editomator!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail133.html

Ik wist het gewoon!

Also=> http://www.videlectrix.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptyTue 12 Dec - 20:03

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail163.html
I'm getting this idea marzipan and strongbad got something coming...

Edit: ik gok/wed erop dat strongbad naar ne inkjet printer gaat overstappen op email 173! Any takers? A round from the loozer :p
Back to top Go down
Galatorn
swash buckler
Galatorn

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptyWed 21 Feb - 21:41

You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... 2006-10-31
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptyWed 21 Feb - 22:08

LOOOOOOOOL!!!

trouwens, serious ik denk echt dat er iets aan de gang is tussen Sb en marzipan, de hidden feature last week bevatte Marzipan die tegen Sb zei "Whatever, now show me your cans".

Cans=canister=canisterious=mysterious=mysterio=mistery="come mister E"=comistery=conspiracy=pro/con piracy=yon piraty ...=unpiraty=un-high-hatty=un-Batty=B, next in line is C so: uncatty= nuncanty= nunchucks(a chuckling nun)= add the fact that sb ain't "uncanny" with chucklin nuns equals "UNCANNY" -UN and NY= CAN!

"Show me your can." Voila das toch klaar en duidelijk hoopik.
Back to top Go down
eXecoV
Admin
eXecoV

Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptyThu 22 Feb - 0:14

i have like NOOOOOO IDEA AT ALL what you are talking 'bout but it seems correct! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Galatorn
swash buckler
Galatorn

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptySat 24 Feb - 18:11

De enige link met de Chuckling Nuns zie ik dan weer in No Cunny ipv Un Canny... Maar verder geen opmerkingen, waarde confrater. scratch
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptyWed 18 Apr - 11:39

Tuttermuts wrote:

Edit: ik gok/wed erop dat strongbad naar ne inkjet printer gaat overstappen op email 173! Any takers? A round from the loozer :p

En we zitten al aan email 170, any takers? lol
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptyFri 25 May - 15:25

Tuttermuts wrote:
Tuttermuts wrote:

En we zitten al aan email 170, any takers? lol

The bet is still on, I repeat the bet is still on!
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptyMon 11 Jun - 22:29

The bet is won, I repeat the bet is won!
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail173.html

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptySat 29 Mar - 11:43

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=sJEC7PUynQE
lol
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... EmptyMon 26 Jan - 11:37

http://www.homestarrunner.com/hremail62.html

it's a hremail! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...   You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a... Empty

Back to top Go down

You and me a strongbad, everybody strongbad, gotta have a...
Page 1 of 1