yaaaarrrr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
yaaaarrrr

where pirates meet!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vortigern
swash buckler
vortigern

Number of posts : 2192
Registration date : 2006-04-17

What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye? Empty
PostSubject: What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye?   What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye? EmptyTue 13 Nov - 16:27

http://www.quizilla.com/users/ladypirate102030/quizzes/What%20kind%20of%20Pirate%20are%20ye%3F/

I'm a bloodthirsty Pirate, arrr!
Back to top Go down
Tuttermuts
Admin
Tuttermuts

Number of posts : 1037
location : The outland borders of nowhere Playing: Guitar or on sombodys zenuwen
Registration date : 2006-04-17

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye?   What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye? EmptyTue 13 Nov - 18:59

HIPPIE PIRATE
--Uhweeeelll..you ARE a pirate, but yer not a true pirate. Youve got too much hippie in you what with the love and peace and party. To become a real pirate toughen yourself up quite a bit and develop an interest in sword fighting and big jewelry!

I can actually live with that peenuts
Back to top Go down
puss_with_boobs
crows nest

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye?   What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye? EmptyTue 13 Nov - 20:47

BITTER PIRATE
--You need to chill out with the revenge thing and live, fellow pirate, because you have wreaked enough havoc on the pirate world! Its now time to loot, pillage, and plunder peacefully.

*grin*
Back to top Go down
Galatorn
swash buckler
Galatorn

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye?   What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye? EmptySat 17 Nov - 19:08

What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye? 1089767648_thirstypic
BLOODTHIRSTY PIRATE--You are way, way, way too obsessed with killing, mate. Maybe a little dancing and chocolate will get you to appreciate the finer things in life? You could get a harmonica player onboard and have weekly dance and sing alongs! There you go!

Take this quiz!
Back to top Go down
driezi
crows nest
driezi

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2006-04-18

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye?   What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye? EmptySun 18 Nov - 1:41

What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye? 1089774098_rrowpirate
THE ONE AND ONLY CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW--You truly do me proud! Yer pirate lifestyle is based on one of THE best pirates ever to live! Ok ok I know hes not real but we can all look up to him as a mentor and guide for what us pirates should truly be like. Sway on, matey, and remember they will always remember the day that they ALMOST caught you! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye?   What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Kind Of Pirate Arrr Ye?
Page 1 of 1